Are you interested to join our awesome team?
Below is our latest job post. Do drop your resume at email@example.com
1. ACCOUNT MANAGER
The Account Manager is responsible for managing, coordinating and leading Agency resources in order to meet Client(s) marketing and advertising needs. You have overall responsibility for Agency output and provide perspective and leadership in the development of the highest quality advertising product.
You are expected to be proactive and efficient in managing projects and ensuring meetings are timely and run efficiently, both internally and externally.
Beyond the administrative role, you have a vital function in being guardian and promoter of information and insight about the brand. You must ensure that the team is well informed about the brand, its markets and its competitors.
- Contribute to the development of brand plan based on thorough understanding of the key markets (Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Philippines) and keep informed and updated on consumer trends
Communication & Development
- Keep management fully informed of account activity and development including client issues
- Able to present and facilitate the selling of Agency recommendations to Client.
- Ensure the continuous progression of work by building strong relationships with all core disciplines ie. Production, Planning, Creative, agency partners (ie. Digital, PR) and core Client functions
- Culturally curious and respectful
- Contribute to an idea culture within the brand team
- Develop a strong and constructive relationship with the Client based on honesty and trust
- Manage the Client’s expectations by ensuring they are always kept in the loop in terms of work in progress, recognizing issues early and pre-empting them
- Responsible for accurate estimating and invoicing of all activity on the account with the exception of media.
- Create a well-organized system of job numbers that appropriately handles the volume of work
- Able to have regular ‘financial reconciliation’ meetings with the Client as appropriate
- Able to contribute to account forecasting of future billings
- Responsible for the profitability of the account in terms of billing all costs incurred